Tuesday, April 14, 2009

J.Crew Email: Say "I do" at J.Crew...

"Thanks!" to Julie who shared with us an email J.Crew sent on Friday. (I didn't get this email either. So I really appreciate Julie sharing it with us. I wonder, how does one sign up to receive all emails?) ;)

The email lets us know that J.Crew will have some of their wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses available to preview at select J.Crew locations. (This news was also mentioned in a previous post, "J.Crew Wedding Trunk Show & More!"). To view which stores might carry select pieces pertaining to the wedding collection, go to the "Store Locator" page (click here), where there is a new category in the key called "wedding collection preview".

5 comments:

  1. You probably didn't receive that email because you don't live in Chicago. Sometimes when stores/companies have promotions or events that are specific to a certain location, only people with info on file that matches the location get the email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. Somehow J.Crew has two of my email addresses--I got this email on the one connected to my j.crew online account, which also has a Chicago area address, but not on the other. I may check it out this weekend. I just got engaged, but I'm not really into the big white dress thing. Most of their wedding stuff is too traditional for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My billing address is in IL. Maybe that is why I got it then even though I am about 3 hours from Chicago.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI--I called to make an appointment and was told that I would have to buy the dresses I wanted to try on and then schedule the appointment to try MY dresses on. How is that any more convenient than ordering it online and trying it on at my house? I guess it just allows me to view the dress in a 3-way mirror.

    Also, I was told that new dresses were coming out "sooner rather than later." Whatever that means.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had a bridal fitting at the J. Crew in Chicago with Sarah. I didn't have to purchase any of the 5 dresses she brought them all in for me (Sophie whomever you spoke with was incorrect) It was so fun they let me and my mom as well as my girlfriends come in before store hours and made it really special. I ended up purchasing the Lucinda Gown and Sarah was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)