Thursday, November 19, 2009

J.Crew Clearance Store Sample Sale {oh my!}

A big "thanks!" to Liz (check out her "Save the Date" post over at her Pink Monkey blog) who shared the following {fantastic} news.

J.Crew's Clearance Store in Lynchburg, Virgina is having a major sale. This event takes place this weekend:
Saturday (10AM to 8PM)
Sunday (12PM to 6PM)

From what I hear these sales are awesome! Unlike the sample sales in NYC (which usually suck, yup I said it), these warehouse sales offer very reasonable prices for items. Of course, it requires a bit of digging through boxes and stuff. Very much worth the search for the gems that can be purchased. :)

The location for the store is:
J.Crew Millrace Clearance Store
25 Millrace Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24502
(434) 316-6324

Congrats to all those in the area!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. I'm sure a lot of these items will be snapped up by certain eBay stores rather quickly - would love to hear if some JCA's score any good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horrible, but as I read the post I was calculating in my head the driving time to VA! Have fun, whoever gets to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw i'm so jealous~! well, i hope other JCAs get some great deals :)if i didn't live 6 hours away, i'd totally try to make the trip there lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina Z: LOL!! I just MapQuested the zip code before looking at the comments! It's 7.5 hours from my house .... and that still didn't keep my head from churing... trying to figure out if maybe I could get away for the weekend! I would SOOO do it if I had someone at home who was as into it as me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky people in VA! I remember when they used to have "warehouse sales" in cities. They were crazy because everything was in bins and there were no dressing rooms, but prices were amazing. My favorite J Crew winter scarf ($5) and matching gloves ($5) came from there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I grew up an hour away from this store. If you ladies can make it, It is worth the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Can anybody share the experience with the sample sale?
    I have been to the NYC one and it was really from third party, not from J.CREW. How about this one? Is it J.CREW wharehouse sale?

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)