Thursday, February 25, 2010

Madewell Email: Our newest Rail Straight Jeans

"Thanks!" to Marietta who shared the latest email Madewell (click here) sent yesterday.

The email features the latest Rail Straight Jeans ($98.50) in Silt Wash which are described as the following: "You asked, we listened: your favorite jean fit, now in an old-school indigo wash".

So this post should be about the jeans, but I strayed over to the Madewell website and found lots of cute items including the Academy Blazer ($168), the Utility Cargo Jacket ($98), and the Spring Garden Dress ($145). I definitely will have to check out my local brick & mortar (B&M) Madewell store now. ;)

What are your thoughts on the Rail Straight Jeans? Do you like or dislike the style? Are you excited by any of the other new arrivals in Madewell's Spring 2010 Collection? :)

7 comments:

  1. New arrivals are up. I'm pretty sad about it...well, we always have April, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy,
    Very sad. Nothing exciting or enticing at all.

    Heidi,
    I did notice the huge sale update. Put some things in my cart but then remembered my dirty recent sale item I received and wrong item in right bag in another order and did not want to mess with it.
    I just cannot order this time of year with leftovers hanging around. Too frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really trying to restrain my J.Crew spending as I gear up for a big trip in three weeks, but I couldn't pass up a pair of chino shorts for 14.99 since I never see the in my size on sale! Stepping away from the Crewlade...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone else *NOT* seeing the new arrivals online?? I don't see anything new, including the perfect posies cardi/skirt/etc. Anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jcrew probably wants to hide this rollout because it's so sad. What happened to cute, preppy JCrew? It's like they've replaced it with couture crap. I just looked in my closet and you know what I saw, ladies? A whole lot of color and prep. Looks like I'll be sidelining this round!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The New Arrivals section is updated correctly now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rail straight jeans in the picture, but they wouldn't look good on my nowhere-close-to-rail body.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)