Sunday, April 4, 2010

Crewcuts Email: a t-shirt alert, plus free shipping

"Thanks!" to Desert Flower & Marietta, who shared the following email from Crewcuts this weekend.

The email features a smattering of tees from the Girls' Crewcuts line (click here to shop online). As usual, I am lusting over some of the Crewcuts tees, knowing they won't fit me well at all. I would love to see the following tees in an adult-version:
  • Girls' Dotted Tucked Cotton Tee (Item 25159; $22.00)
  • Girls' Pattycake Top (Item 23370; regular $34.00, now $19.50)
  • Girls' Flamenco Tee (Item 17596; regular $38.00, now $29.50)
  • Girls' Ribbon Bib Tee (Item 24941; $34.00)
What are your thoughts on the Crewcuts tees? Do you think you will pick some up at your local J.Crew & Crewcuts stores?

Side Note: I want to wish many of you {fabulous} J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados a happy Easter! :)

10 comments:

  1. Alexis,
    Those tees are so adorable, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wishes half of them came in our sizes as well! Come on, J Crew, add some of these to the "big" girl tees!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy easter! I always knew it- the girls' Crewcuts are simply TDF ( the little guys' are cute too, but not to the same extent).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter, Alexis and JCAs!

    Thank you for the link to the girls' tees. The girls pattycake top was too irresistible to pass up so I've got one in my basket for DD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish the bulldog one came in our size! Some of these are so cute, I would love to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ITA the bulldog one, no size 14 either, I might be able to squeeze into that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter!

    I agree, I wish some of these came in my size. Or that I was tiny enough to wear crewcuts. :) I do enjoy buying for my niece, though. I live vicariously through her sometimes. :) I agree that the boys' aren't quite as cute, but they've done better this season with the boys' tees. All those pirate tees - my nephew loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Re. boys' selection, I've always found that Boden or Knuckleheads seem to be more in tune with my DS. JC almost seems *too* classic for my kid :)..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that some of the JCAs do buy girls' tees. I would love to hear from someone about sizing. I'm 5'4" and a 0/2/XS in JC so I'm wondering whether I could get away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not bought Crewcuts tees, but have bought size 14 cardigans. I usually wear a 0/0P/XS in tops, so it fits really well for me. The sleeves tend to be consistently 3/4 in length, but it looks fine. HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OT, my personal shopper says there will be new releases on the website tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)