Monday, April 19, 2010

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the RESORT & early SPRING sale, or to see some new SPRING arrivals {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. I know this isn't the best place to ask, but does anyone have thoughts about the Pretty ruffles jersey dress? I love everything about it except the ruffles seem "flappy" for want of a better word. What do you all think. The only other thing that grabs me out of the new arrivals is the short v-neck cashmere cardi. I love the dark pewter color, especially on this cardi. I assume they will come out with more colors in future seasons. I have bought two from boden-usa.com this year. It's such a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got the denim minnies that everyone was talking about, on sale for $39.99! Very happy about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. for once, i stayed away! LOL.

    but i am guilty of finally tracking down the cotton contrast-stitch perfect shirt that everyone here went bonkers for -- about $50 shipped on eBay. can't wait for it to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received the regular twill stretch Minnie's last week, and they're only ok on me. I think I could stand to take one size down as other JCA's recommended, so I'm going to wait till I'm in the US next week and exchange them.

    Can't wait for the new rollout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the safari pants and I love them! I did have to size up from my skimmer and chino size, though. I don't like the pearl in this pant though - it's some combo of cream, light gray, and khaki.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found the nori black mini skirt on Friday. Although it was marked $59.99, I got the SA to check online, and she took it down to $19.99. It felt like stealing! It's cute as hell, and frankly, 20 bucks is the top of my price range for clothes I can't wear to work. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. has anyone seen the drapey wool mackenzie jacket in black size 4? I want to avoid the $10.50 shipping fee.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)