Wednesday, May 12, 2010

20% Off on Shorts {for men & women} & Flip Flops {for women}

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Marietta, Irina, & Tisha (in this post), who let us know the following promotion.

J.Crew is offering 20% off on select full-priced Men's shorts (click here to shop online), Women's shorts (click here to shop online) & Women's flip flops (click here to shop online). The fine print of the offer includes:
Prices as marked. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to previous purchases. Offer valid on jcrew.com only through Thursday, May 13, 2010, 11:59pm ET on Internet orders shipped via regular shipping (4 to 7 business days). Free shipping applies only to online orders of men's and women's shorts and men's and women's flip-flops. Free ground shipping on men's and women's shorts and men's and women's flip-flops is applied automatically at checkout. Offer not valid on phone orders.
Much like the last few time (for knits & tees, as well as pants), I am loving that this offer is automatically applied (no need to input a code). I also love that they are throwing in free shipping with this offer. WAHOO! :)

Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? If so, what items are you planning to get. Please share! :)

11 comments:

  1. I think this is a great promo. Thanks for the post Alexis.
    I wanted a pair of the floral ones but not at full price so with free ship I am going to get a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm going to get another pair of the drapey supper shorts, I love them! I just tried and the 15% BIRTHDAY code can be applied on top!
    Thanks Alexis!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just ordered Vintage Floral Flip Flops in pale gold and Celosia Cardigan in warm wheat :) both were on sale and the code worked on top of that! <3

    and I started following JCrewAficionada on twitter!

    - @amy5719

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I ordered 2 pair of embellished flip flops. With the 20% off and 15% BIRTHDAY promo it was like getting them 1/2 price. Very excited. Otherwise, I could not have afforded them....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't plan to purchase shorts or flip-flops, but I did use the BIRTHDAY code on a swimsuit and maxi-dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn, the luxe terry bloomer shorts aren't included for some reason. They're the only shorts I want.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only pair of shorts I'm lusting over are the Georgette Mini shorts in wet peat. Even before I saw them on Chloe (of the chloe conspiracy blog), I wanted them, but couldn't justify a $98 price tag for shorts.

    when I saw them on Chloe, I had to have them, but alas, they were sold out in my size. So I may sit this one out & do the 15% off deal for JCAs instead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ordered my husband a pair of the leather flip flops, hope he likes them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does anybody know if the platinum gold is more gold, or silver on the shimmerveil sandals?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I purchased 3 pairs of shorts and 2 flip flops AND used the birthday code. I love JCA!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)