Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Off On a Tangent: Land's End Canvas {more sneak peeks for Fall/Winter 2010}

Last week, we got to see some sneak peeks of Land's End Canvas line (refer to "Off On a Tangent: Land's End Canvas {sneak peek fo..." post).
A big "thanks!" to J who shared even more pictures of the upcoming Canvas Fall/Winter 2010 Line from the Fashion Preview. Just click on any of the images to view them larger.
Some exciting news: LE Canvas will hopefully be working on both Tall and Petite lengths for next Spring. Yey!!! :)
Once again, I am loving what I am seeing. I cannot wait for the polka-dot button-down (in the first image) and floral button-down (in the 6th image) shirts to be available. And that leather bag... gorgeous!!!

What are your thoughts on the upcoming styles slated for Canvas' Fall/ Winter 2010 line? Are you a fan of Canvas?

8 comments:

  1. I like a lot of the preview items, too. It appears that Canvas will continue to just get even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this line and had stopped in to see it at my local Sears the other day. I purchased a striped button down which is identical to a Ralph Lauren shirt I used to have years ago for about 1/2 the price. I'll be going back this weekend for their Gingham print button downs. The quality of Lands End is wonderful, I can't wait to see what else they come out with for future seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexis, THanks for all the LE sneak peak posts. Love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the real LC,

    Yes, I think LE's quality is second to none for the price! Glad you found some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including pics of some of the men's items. The red plaid shirt behind the cardigan/tie outfit looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've ordered quite a few LE Canvas tops, and I've been pleased with all of them, but I returned both pants I ordered. The fit would be good for someone with a "ruler" figure, but they were cut too straight through the hips and thighs for me. They seemed to be cut even straighter than JC chinos, which are already a poor fit for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Collection looks interesting. I'm eyeing the nubby knit brown sweater. Might be my new store for quality cardis since M+O is going out and J.Crew quality is spotty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice. Those Blackwatch bags looks pretty clutch.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)