Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crewcuts Email: new fall arrivals, in stores and online (plus, free shipping)

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Desert Flower & Marietta, who shared with us the latest email from Crewcuts.

The email reminds us that new arrivals are available for the Crewcuts line too (click here). I see that the over-the-top (aka crazy) layering from Women's has now fully infiltrated the kids section. Great. The girl on the right looks confused by her outfit. I totally understand. ;)

I guess the personal shopper feature extends to the little one's wardrobe too. The email also mentions that their Crewcuts Stylist,"Melanie" (melanie at crewcutskids dot com), can help parents find the perfect styles for Back-to-School. (I can't believe school season is just around the corner and summer is almost over!)

What are your thoughts on the new arrivals for Crewcuts? Do you like the latest offerings and styles? Have you used the services of Melanie? If so, please share! :)

4 comments:

  1. LOL Alexis! Yes that is quite a bit of styling for such a little girl!
    I have already purchased my 8yo daughter's complete back to school wardrobe from CrewCuts. She is a fashionista and picked everything herself. I have to say, I love Crewcuts, the quality is really terrific.
    I also snuck in the headlamp flashlight from the toy section: she loves it! Perfect for reading under the covers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kid, glad she's not aiming the rock at me. Only Naomi Campbell could look more petulant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought last year's fall/winter and spring/summer wardrobes for both kids (2 and 5 at the time) from crewcuts at FP. While it was certainly adorable and unique - and received TONS of attention from others - the quality problems I had with women's tees was there with my daughter's tees. 3 of the 7 "tissue"-type tees I bought for her had random holes appear in the tummy or arm sleeve after only a couple washings. The cords and sweaters were fantastic. This year we went with Boden because I'm just kind of tired of the same color palette (and the holes); maybe next year we'll be back to crewcuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter attends year round school so we have been in back to school mode now for over a month! LOL at the over styling of these poor little girls! My daughter likes Crewcuts and used to wear their clothes almost exclusively when they first came out a few years ago....we still buy one or two pieces each season but only on deep discount. We seem to buy a lot from Kohl's lately! Better prices and quality and I like that Kohls now has no time limit for returns. We also buy a lot of LLBean and Land's End.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)