Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crystal Starfish Necklace {second chance!}

This past week, the adorable Crystal Starfish Necklace (Item 95453; $75.00, now $49.99) showed up as a pop-back in the Final Sale section. I have no idea if it was really available for sale because by the time I got to it, I just saw a ghost page.

"Thanks!" to Laurie who shared the following {great} news & real-life image:
I think there were a few out there who missed out on the starfish necklace, and I wanted to let you know that I found it today at my Crewlet. It has a 24" chain, and the manager told me she thinks it is the retail version.

It was $34.50 ( -30% off on all jewelry), and ended up $24.15. If anyone is interested they can call the store and have it mailed out (they had at least 5 of them late this afternoon.)

The # for the store is (512) 869-2096, and they have great customer service.
I knew J.Crew Outlet had the Starfish Earrings, but not the necklace too! I will definitely be stopping by one this week now. Yey! :)

Happy {factory} shopping!

4 comments:

  1. I found this at the outlet back in June or early July. I've been wearing it all summer and have been complimented many times. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too got this a Crewlet about a month ago. Unfortunately after constant wear the back of the necklace developed a reddish rust, and it keeps getting worse.
    Buyers beware, but at $20+ it's not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it at the crewlet and thought it seemed different than the retail version. But it is very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spotted it at the Crewlet at Potomac Mills in Woodbridge, VA (new-ish store) this past Saturday. Looked like they had a few. 703-494-3270.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)