Tuesday, August 17, 2010

J.Crew & Madewell Spotted in InStyle

A big "thanks!" to Desert Flower, who not only let us know about a few J.Crew & Madewell items being spotted in the latest issue of InStyle, but also scanned the images for us to view! (Click on the image to see it larger.)

The image on the left features a silk dress from Madewell ($268.00). I am not sure why the dress costs so much, but there you have it. There is also the Tiered Brique Skirt (Item 22998; $128.00; now $29.99) from J.Crew.

The image on the right features a cotton-wool cardigan from J.Crew for $128.00. It's hard to see from the picture, but it kind of looks like the Peekaboo Sequin Cardigan (Item 28949; $118.00). The cardigan looks very cute in the outfit above.

What are your thoughts on the items featured? Do you like the cardigan from J.Crew? If so, please share! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, pick me! I know that cardi! (And LOOOOVE it!)

    I tried it on a few weeks ago for my blog and left it at the store, but if all goes well, I can get it from another store once I have saved up enough money and/or it goes on sale (both would be fine by me).

    http://mysuperfluities.blogspot.com/2010/08/some-new-j-crew-items-irl.html

    Hope that helps someone out there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dina! I was wondering which cardigan that was. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to stay away from sequins and chiffon trims with raw edges. I don't want disposable clothing anymore.

    This cardigan is pretty for those who like a bit of spark.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)