Wednesday, September 8, 2010

J.Crew Wants (some of) You to Celebrate the Romantics!

"Thanks!" to Cass (in this post) who shared the following exciting news & Marietta who scanned the invite for us to view (click on image to view larger):

OT, I got this in mail on Friday (unfortunately don't have a scanner to send a scan to Alexis):

You are invited to an exclusive evening celebrating the Romantics Movie with a special guest reading by Katie Holmes from the book that inspired the movie. Saturday, Sept 11, J. Crew 91 Fifth Ave., Very Limited Attendance.

I haven't RSVP'ed but I'm thinking about it. NYC JCAs check your mailboxes!
How super cool is that?!? So if you are in the NYC area, check your mailbox in the next few days to see if you got something extra special from J.Crew. And if you do receive this invite & plan on attending, please share! :)

For the rest of us not invited (including myself), we can still enter their Romantics + J.Crew Sweepstakes to win a weekend trip for two to NYC and a $2,000 gift card! To enter click HERE. This ends 9/23/10. Good luck! :)

4 comments:

  1. I RSVP'ed and will report back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Cass! I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received the invitation in the mail, it came on beautiful grey cardboard like paper. Alexis - I will email it to you. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it, I will be out of the city all weekend. Cass, I can't wait to hear your take on the event!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)