Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ends Today: 20% OFF & FREE SHIPPING on women's shorts & flip-flops

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Jan as well as Closet Crisis (in this post), who shared the following promotion from J.Crew.

J.Crew is offering 20% off AND free shipping on shorts & flip flops for BOTH men and women. This promo ends today. The fine print includes:
*Prices as marked. Offer valid in retail stores and at jcrew.com only. Offer includes select styles only in retail stores. Offer valid on men's and women's shorts and flip-flops only and cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to previous purchases. Offer not valid on third-party branded merchandise, in Factory stores or on Factory online items. Offer valid through Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 11:59pm ET on Internet orders shipped via regular shipping (3 to 6 business days). Free shipping applies only to online orders of men's and women's shorts and flip-flops. Free ground shipping on men's and women's shorts and flip-flops is applied automatically at checkout. Offer not valid on phone orders.
Not the Memorial Day offer we were hoping to see. Oh well! It is a great offer for those interested in picking up a pair of shorts & flip flops though.

Will you be taking advantage of this offer before it ends today? What shorts or flips flops would you recommend owning?

8 comments:

  1. OT but got another notice from net-a-porter of new JC arrivals today including embellished pants and what looks to be that bag from the July catalog. Some canvas wedges and t-shirts too.

    http://www.net-a-porter.com/Shop/Designers/JCrew/All

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a couple of pairs of the 5" chinos and may go back for another one or two. I'm also considering the boyfriend shorts, not sure about the sizing though.
    I absolutely love free shipping with no minimum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to anyone who likes them, but I think the embellished pants look awful! They look like matador pants to me!

    Shekster, the Greta sandals that went MIA on J Crew's web site are on net-a-porter, here. In orange only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tamara, I was trying to think what those pants reminded me of and you nailed it. Where have you been anyway? Almost ready to send out a search party. Kidding of course, it's none of my business, just letting you know that you were missed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Note that this applies ONLY to shorts and flip flops. I tried to check out with shorts, flip flops and a bunch of other items in my cart and was still charged shipping in my subtotal. A chat with an online shopper revealed that shipping is charged on the remaining items. I find this VERY cheap and given the size of my order ($1000) asked the person for free shipping which she accommodated, thankfully. Just, FYI. Never hurts to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  6. xoxo, I was catching up on my sleep after getting up at 4:30am just about every single day for like 3 weeks. :) I was a total sleep-deprived zombie! Now I can't wake up, I just want to sleep more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Tamara. I checked them out on Net a Porter but my size is gone. Oh well but thanks for letting me know. I agree with your description of those pants. The last decade I want to relive is the late 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pants are $395! If the embellishments totally covered the pants, fine, though they'd be a bit painful to sit in. :) But just down the front? And the fabric is just cotton? That seems a little crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)