Wednesday, June 15, 2011

J.Crew Sample Sale {the info!}

As mentioned in the "Another J.Crew Sample Sale {coming soon!}", J.Crew is currently running a Sample Sale in NYC.

"Thanks!" to Erin who let us know about a new post over at Mizhattan (click here to read in its entirety) that has more information about J.Crew's latest Sample Sale. The image above also comes from that post.

There is also the "Inside J.Crew: Everything From Plaid Shirting to Sparkly Hot Pants" post over at the Racked that is worth checking out. There are tons of images of the actual Sample Sale, as well as the price sheet, to check out.


For the event's days/hours:
Wednesday, June 15th (10am - 8pm)
Thursday, June 16th (10am - 8pm)
Friday, June 17th (10am - 8pm)
Saturday, June 18th (10am - 4pm)

As with all their sample sales, all sales are final. The location for the event is:
Misorena
260 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10001
nr. 29th St.
212-725-5400

Will you be attending this latest sample sale? If you are, please let us know! If you could also share any information (e.g. merchandise selection, quantity, prices), it would be greatly appreciated. :)

12 comments:

  1. Wow, no wonder people go crazy over the warehouse and sample sales! I could get, say, a pair of tall boots for $45? And sandals for $10? I probably have to pay $100+ to fly the haul back home. :) Some day I'll go, add it to the things I have to do before I die. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those prices are for Crewcuts. Right in the middle is a section labeled "women" where boots are $120. :) No thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely off topic. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at my shopping bag this morning. The Casbah dress went on sale! Also, the Pilar printed platform heels went on sale. I spent way way way too much money, oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i might check it out tomorrow, tho' based on the racked article comments, sounds like better bargains are to be had at the b&ms! thanks for the review, alexis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go, good luck to the East-Coast JCAs who will be lucky enough to check it out this week. The bargains may not be super, but I would love to see the selection anyway!

    Maybe someday they will have a sample sale in Chicago (I can dream), or if not we can arrange a Chicago JCA road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh. Thanks lolita. I can't read. 8) $120 for boots is not that great. I wouldn't make a special trip for that. Ruffles, I second the idea of a sale in Chicago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad I'm at the other end of the Coast. I'd go crazy over the crewcuts section but the prices aren't that great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god, I spotted a Rhodie in the Racked pictures! Please!!! Someone buy me a black satchel and send it to me and I will reimburse!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New to the site and although i am well beyond my 20s, i love the site and love jcrew. saw that there is a sample sale coming up...just wondering if it is worth me going so far since i am a 12/14 in their clothes and 11 in shoes (they don't carry 10.5). i realize that all sales are different but just wondered if they carried a decent array of sizes???

    ReplyDelete
  10. When is the next J.Crew sample sale? Does anyone know when?

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)