Monday, August 15, 2011

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SUMMER sale, or to see some new FALL arrivals {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. This was the first weekend in a while that I haven't actually been in the store. No sale section, no new merch after Aug rollout, nothing happening at retail to really motivate me to get in there.

    Besides, I am on a wild goose chase for *matching* spiral notebooks and folders for the kids for back-to-school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reviewed some factory skirts here for anyone interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went in today and they were putting out the new arrivals. There was a new blush colored tweed pencil skirt. It looked rather thick and reminded me of the Wool Tweed Oona Skirt (which I found to be too bulky and not figure flattering) so I didn't even bother to try it on. I did try a new brownish plaid pencil skirt that has a small faux pocket with a button on it just under the top left side of the waistband. It was very cute and reminds me a lot of *old J.Crew*. The skirt was lined and priced at $138.

    The Hacking jacket had not been unpacked yet so unfortunately I didn't get to try it on, but I did try on the Caramel schoolboy blazer, and it will be a definite pass for me, even on sale...I am not a fan of this year's version at all.

    I also finally got the chance to try on the Leopard Tippi sweater and love it. I'll definitely be getting that one eventually. The store did have a small sale section, but seemed to basically be filled with tanks and tees, plus a few of the Ikat perfect shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't make it there this weekend, but I might pop in tomorrow for a return and see what they have out.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)