Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Your shot at a dream-come-true shopping spree

"Thanks!" to Louise who shared the following sweepstakes from J.Crew.

J.Crew is running a new sweepstakes to win a Toronto shopping trip and a $1,000 shopping spree. Plus, a style consultation with J.Crew's Creative Director Jenna Lyons and Editor in Chief of Flare, Lisa Tant. This sweepstakes ends September 22, 2011.

To enter, click HERE. This sweepstakes ends August 22, 2011. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. For official rules, click here. The fine print is as follows:
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 8/22/11. One Grand Prize trip to Toronto available to be won (ARV $3,150 USD). Math skill test question required. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. For Official Rules, visit http://jcrew.promo.eprize.com/flare/. Sponsor: J.Crew Group, Inc., 770 Broadway Avenue, New York, NY 10003, U.S.A.
Good luck to all the Canadian J.Crew Aficionadas! :)

17 comments:

  1. Oh please let one of our JCA's win - could you imagine the fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be COOL!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dum, dum, dinagideon. I am not a legal resident of Canada, lol.

    So I will amend my above statement...umm, yes, please for a Canadian JCA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. d'oh! Void in Quebec, of course!! Hmmm...maybe I could use my cottage address...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it void in Quebec?
    Well I've entered and if I win it would be so fun as I could document the whole thing just as I do my trips.
    Would I really get to meet Jenna? I hope she has her mint green Chanel tote with her that day: I may die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dani - I have entered as well, though I may need you as my official "photographer" should I be so lucky! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WMM: Well if you do win invite me along and I will document the whole thing, it will be side-splitting fun I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have any Ontario JCAs received an email regarding or invite to any sort of pre-opening shopping event? I keep thinking that they must be doing something for their longtime/loyal Ontario customers now that we are getting our first store, but I haven't heard anything yet and I'm beginning to get anxious! If they are doing something, do you think there's any way to find out about it or request an invite?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Math skill test question? What is that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...I have been entering almost every day. And one for my husband too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caitlin -- I emailed CS about the Toronto store opening, and they said they weren't doing any kind of pre-opening launch or anything special for card holders or long-time Canadian customers in their database.

    I think it's set to open next week...has anyone heard a date?

    DaniPB -- Most Canadian lottery/sweepstakes are void in Quebec because they have different gaming laws than the rest of Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Yorkdale store is set to open August 18! I have it bookmarked in my calendar and I'm getting my mom to babysit so I can be there in the parking lot on opening day. :-D

    Canadian JCAs - don't forget to enter every day from now until Aug. 22!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats awesome! I wish they would do something like this in the US! I could really use a pre-paid j.crew shopping spree complete with style consultant!!

    Please j.crew! Show your US shoppers some love too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Louise. I'm making an early coffee date with my Mom so we can be there when the mall opens. See you there!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)