Thursday, February 23, 2012

One JCA's Top Ten J.Crew Prints {part 4}

To recap, a big "thanks!" to :) Jen (in this post) who came up with a great suggestion for a post: "I would love to see a run-down of your top ten j.crew prints of all time". I love the idea for such a fun post.

We have already been through {part 1}, {part 2}, & {part 3}, of my selections. Now here is the final installment! The following are another two prints of my top ten list. Once more I should mention that they are in no order because I love them all!

2. Cliffrose Print anything from 2008.
"Another floral print?!", you say. Yup! This time it is the Cliffrose print that appeared everywhere- from the Blouson Dress, Dylan Tank, bikini, to a pair of heels! It's not hard to see why the golden-toned cliffrose floral print was heavily used by J.Crew. It is beautiful!

1. Soiree Print anything from Holiday 2007.
The soirée print was available in both skirt and cardigan form. This festive print is a classic thanks to its scenic black-and-white ball design. Simply gorgeous.

Side Note: I love that so many of you have posted your own Top-Ten-Best-J.Crew-Prints. It has been so much fun taking a look at them all!

What are your thoughts on the Top 10 prints from J.Crew? What items/ prints do you think will make the rest of my list? What items/ prints would make it to your top ten list? :)

17 comments:

  1. I had ordered the Cliffrose tank on popback and got a pair of men's pants. I believe it also came in a headscarf pattern that I have...just haven't worn it in a while but pretty sure...

    The Soiree print is great. I have the cardigan. My daughter has the long sleeve tee. It is her "party" shirt. Due to her slim build she still wears it as 3/4 sleeves with a J.Crew cardigan. Looks great at holiday time...

    I still stand by the Butterfly print as my favorite of all time with the Library print a close second:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choices, Alexis. I have the soiree print cardi and love it. That's the kind of print I really treasure, when it's unique since none of the print actually repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choices, Alexis...especially the Soiree print. I would still love to own the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices Alexis!! Love the Soiree and have the skirt, which is lovely. Would love to get the cardi! BTW, new arrivals are up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I do love that Soiree print. I remember seeing it in stores in 2007 and I wanted the cardigan, but my size was sold out everywhere. I envy the JCA's who were able to et their hands on one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The soirée print was also available in a scarf. I have one somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeanne u r right. I realized I have the scarf too. I have yet to go through my scarves from our overseas move!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Soiree print is gorgeous and I love the idea of a scene printed on a skirt or sweater. I have the mini with the surfer scene printed on a white background. It's very cute and always gets compliments. At 26 I may be getting a bit old for it though, it's not as classic as the Soiree.

    Thanks for sharing your list with us Alexis, it was fun to have a look back.get

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had the chiffrose tank and dress. I still wear them both to this day, especially the dress. The dress is simply timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Xoxo I have that same mini. Age means nothing if u have great legs:-) heck, I bought that skirt when I was older than u. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both of these prints. Snagged the cliffrose dress on eBay but it was huge. So sad. Would kill for the soiree skirt! The cardigan pops up on eBay fairly regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My problem with full scene prints popped up with the Soiree again. It was sadly too long. Made me look like a little girl trying on her mommy's clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had the soiree skirt but thought it was too big and full and made me feel like I was a child. I wish it'd been made in a more fitted shape.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that Soiree print! Would love to get my hands on the sweater version! Or the red one that says France.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jruby18,

    I have the England sweater:) Got it the year when I moved there. Hubby was back in US on business and drove through heavy traffic to get it for me on hold at a store!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Original Genny, excellent score! Would love to find one on Ebay some day hopefully.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)