Sunday, March 4, 2012

Madewell's Spring 2012 Catalog {double check it!}

"Thanks!" to many of you who shared the following news.

The latest Madewell catalog sent to customers may have a $25 gift card inside! You can redeem the card either online or at their brick & mortar (B&M) stores. The card is good from 3/6/12 to 3/25/12.

There is a quick note on the cover page that let's you know if you are a lucky recipient. The announcement reads: "Surprise: There's a gift card waiting for you on page 5."

I love that this gift card has no strings attached. There are no minimum amounts to spend, or restrictions on which items to purchase.

Madewell introduced their own catalog awhile back. To request a catalog, click HERE. The latest Spring 2012 catalog is actually a location catalog... PARIS!!! They even included a City Guide with some of their favorite hot spots. Très Bien!

So double-check your Madewell catalog to see if you got a gift card too! :)

8 comments:

  1. Yep! Got it a few days ago! I figured it must be for new customers since my insert says "here's a little something to welcome you to the world of Madewell..." and I have never placed an online order from them? My gift card also has an expiration date of 3/25...not sure why it would be different than yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I requested their last catalog several times. I even talked with the on-line chat person, asking for one. She told me she'd make sure I got it. I'm still waiting.
    Hopefully I'll get the current issue. I resubmitted my request. Maybe they don't want me as a customer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. krb,
    If you don't plan on using your card email me.
    suebolster@gmail.com
    There is a pair of shoes that I'd love to have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the gift card is not exclusively for first time customers. I have yet to receive the catalog, although I did receive the last edition. There is a dress I've been stalking (it's backordered) so if I am lucky enough to receive a card, it will surely be put to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received one catalog only since I signed up for one. I shop mostly in the store, so maybe that's why. I'd LOVE to receive a gift card form them.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my catalog last night - no card :(. Would've love to have gotten something, so if anyone gets one they don't need, I'd be happy to accept it! amandaredford@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did get one, oddly enough... pretty excited to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received my catalog two days ago. I didn't get a gift card and Madewell is my favorite store. I shop with them often yet they did not give me a gift card. I am not a happy about that!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)