Tuesday, April 24, 2012

J.Crew of Season's Past: {a look in the closet}

It's that time again, to take a look at an image of J.Crew pieces from seasons past! As caribbelle (in this post) so beautifully termed, "ye olde j crew of yore".

This post features the Porcini-Print Cooper Tuxedo Shirt (item 82254; $88.00). I believe this top came out during J.Crew's Spring 2007 Collection. (Please correct me if I am mistaken.)

What is not to love about this shirt- which has the cutest all-over mushroom print! This lightweight cotton top also features a lovely tuxedo-pleat front detail and three-quarter sleeves. Absolute perfection, if you ask me! :)

What are your thoughts on the look(s)/item(s) from the past? Do you find the look(s)/item(s) classic or do you think they are dated?

7 comments:

  1. I have this shirt! But in an olive green print. I haven't worn it in years, but this post inspires me to give it a shot again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember it either. And I'll be the first to say her chest is looking huge compared to many of the other models. I figured this shot was pre-toothpick and pre-matchstick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this shirt. I wanted it. It's still as cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't recall this top either. Not a fan of the mushroom print, perhaps it's just a bit young looking. The style looks nice, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember it but like the style and print.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this print... sad I never got anything in it!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)