Tuesday, May 8, 2012

J.Crew of Season's Past: {a look in the closet}

It's that time again, to take a look at an image of J.Crew pieces from seasons past! As caribbelle (in this post) so beautifully termed, "ye olde j crew of yore".

This post features the Scottie Glitter-Critter Sweater (Item 90094; $78.00) from 2007. This v-neck sweater is so darn cute thanks to the silvery intarsia critter on the left chest! The Scottie-dog is just the right size where it doesn't overwhelm the soft wool/cashmere top. Loves!

What are your thoughts on the look(s)/item(s) from the past? Do you find the look(s)/item(s) classic or do you think they are dated?

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Not outdated at all. I would buy this sweater in a heartbeat! It's so classic and the little dog is lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still regret not getting this sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stalked this on eBay last year until I found one in my size. It was worth it, love this sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love to get my grubby hands on this sweater! the citron version with a polar bear is super cute, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed. Only a true classic would look equally chic five years later.

    :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this sweater (somewhere) cannot find it since the overseas move! Yikes! I found my penguin and polar bear ones though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)