Thursday, May 9, 2013

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

2 comments:

  1. I happened to be up super early this morning (5:40...) but I really felt like I scored online in the sale section! I was looking for work basics and I got a purple Emmaleigh dress for $49 and a Memo dress for $55, as well as a bling button cardigan for like $35 (prices after 30% off). I just can't believe how discounted those dresses were! LOVE it. I rounded out the order with the 3'' chinos in chive floral.

    The best part? No final sale :) So excited for my package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw..not much love. Went to store and loved the linen perfect shirts and the linen v neck sweaters. Bought two of each!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)