Monday, March 10, 2014

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. I did visit this weekend. The Park Royal store has a large sale section. 25% off was still going on.

    Some reviews here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't go into the store this weekend, but shopped the popbacks this morning. I also placed an order for a few April new arrivals. Online, I believe there is a small mid-month launch Tuesday or Wednesday of this week and the April launch on 3/19.

    On the new arrival front -- I pre-ordered a popover in tile indigo (pattern on the jewelry trays and coasters [A2456] and a short fatigue jacket [A2456] for $78 and $138 respectively. There's also a seersucker campbell capri (in blue and purple colorways) and a white eyelet A-line skirt that I'm debating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White eyelet a-line skirt?!

      do you have any info on it or pictures? i've been hoping for a white skirt for spring summer and nothing's quite hit the mark for me yet.

      Delete
  3. The model on the front of the March Style Guide is wearing a cashmere colorblock swing sweater. I reviewed it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went to a Factory store and bought the botanical print pencil skirt. I'm kind of on the fence about keeping it. I went up a size because my size had an odd fit but the size up seems too big. I have purchased many pencil skirts from Factory and something about the fit on this one is a bit "off" on me. I went to a retail store and did not really see anything I wanted to even try on.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)