Tuesday, May 6, 2014

J.Crew Swim Sweepstakes {win $1500!}

"Thanks!" to many of you, who let us know about J.Crew's most recent sweepstakes. According to J.Crew's Facebook page:
We teamed up with Mr & Mrs Smith to fly one lucky winner + a guest to sunny Saint Lucia for a 5-night stay (plus, a $1,500 J.Crew shopping trip) Pin away: www.jcrew.com/beachplease #beachplease
What do entrants need to do? J.Crew breaks it down:
  • STEP ONE: Pin your favorite swim looks below, or use your own brilliant beach inspiration images.
  • STEP TWO: Fill out the entry form with all your info (name, email, etc).
  • STEP THREE: Sit tight and think sunny thoughts. A winner will be chosen at random.
To enter, click here. This sweepstakes ends May 26, 2014.

Random thought... Did anyone else read the "beach, please" line as "bitch, please!" Because that is totally how I saw and heard it in my head. ;)

Good luck to all the J.Crew Aficionadas! :)

4 comments:

  1. Bitch please...lol! Rofl Alexis you can be so funny. I didn't read every word of the copy. Not even the grand, opening headline. I was too busy marveling at the fact that J Crew is actually utilizing social media, in the way of Pinterest, for a sweeps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gigi! ;) I too was surprised by Jcrews move to use Pinterest. I guess they are trying to be hip on the nets.;)

      Delete
  2. Alexis I totally read it as that. I thought "wait, what?!" And had to re-read it. I had a good laugh. Cheeky.

    I know that I am from St. Lucia but haven't been home in two years. Sigh. I'd die to go so I'm opening going to use my Pinterest account for the first time. Do I need to mention how beautiful it is there? The hotel is in a great location not far from the Pitons and the Sulphur Springs and of course a beach in St. Lucia is never more than 30 minutes away.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)