Thursday, June 26, 2014

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I purchased the silver wash toothpicks (a1438) online at full price about a month ago. I didn't intend to keep them at $120, but they were sold out at my local store and I wanted to try them. I hadn't had the chance to return them when a couple weeks later they went down to $99.99, plus an additional percentage off. I was well outside the 7 day price adjustment period when I brought them into my store and told the SA I was on the fence about returning them (they were sold out in my size online at that point). He was awesome enough to let me return them and buy them right back at 50% off the sale price. I ended up getting them for $50, which I was quite happy with! Yay for SAs who actually want to make us happy!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)