Monday, July 4, 2016

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July! I stopped by my local store yesterday to make a few returns and check out the sale section. Everything was 50% off final sale. I picked up the blue striped cotton-linen perfect shirt (sized up since it runs small). As I was checking out, the SA told me that the new company-wide policy is to no longer stack sale discounts with the student discount. A little disappointing, because this store used to always honor it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 4th to all of the US JCAs! I was told the same thing - no more teacher discount with extra % off sale. Def disappointing, not sure why they keep changing the policy.

      Delete
  2. Hi, friends, I went to my clearance shop last week - good stuff - 40% off 6 items, and that's just too easy. Anyway, I got those gorgeous linen beach pants, unfortunately in a medium. Does anyone want them? I could sell them on ebay, but I checked and the sellers must be losing money! Just let me know if you do, and I'll send them along. They're big, that's what the reviews said on line as well. But, still, gorge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi bully4kate! What color beach pant did you get? I might be interested! Thanks!

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)