Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Weekly Share: Other JCrew-like Retailers

This is the weekly "Other JCrew-like Retailers" post (similar to the "Off On A Tangent" posts), where we can share our finds from other retailers that have offerings similar to J.Crew (like Anthropologie, LE Canvas, Gap, BR, Talbots, Ann Taylor, and the like.)

If you have recently encountered items that are similar to J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including experiences with certain merchandise pieces, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I love JC coats for dressier wear and JC utility jackets for casual -- I am not a huge fan of JC coated field jackets because I find them too stiff. I can't remember the name of it, but my favorite casual jacket of all time is the striped jersey lined cotton utility jacket -- I have it both olive and navy and my daughter steals them constantly. Anyway, GAP has a new jacket called the 2-in-1 hooded parka that I just got in charcoal/black (called moonless), and it is perfect for the days when the jersey lining is not warm enough, or when I need a warm black/grey jacket. It has a faux fur trimmed (removable trimming) hood and the hood and the vest (also removable) are faux-sherpa lined for extra warmth. It is regularly priced at $168, but I got it during the recent 40% off promo for $100.80. Now it is $107.10 with the current promos. I love it. Sizing is pretty TTS -- in JC coats, at 5'2" 110 with broad shoulders, I am always a 2/4P, and in this I took a SP.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)