Thursday, December 1, 2016

JCA "Help Style Me!" Weekly Post

This is the weekly "Help Style Me!" post, where we can share items we are having trouble putting outfits together with. Elaine (in this post) says it best, "You know, that thing you bought because you love it and you keep pulling it out and then putting it away without wearing it?"

Please share your J.Crew item (either that you own or are thinking about getting) that you would love help creating an outfit with.

Also, please help out by offering your styling advice. Feel free to include links to your blog (where you incorporated that piece) or to Polyvore (where you showcased an outfit with that piece). Thanks in advance! :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted some of my favorite November outfits on my blog including the wolfstooth pants, camel regent blazer, plaid cape scarf and ponte pleated dress, merino sweater blazer and the shift dress in multicolored tweed.You can see the post here.

    Also, if there are any WNY/Buffalo, NY area JCAs reading - I am hosting a holiday shopping and styling event at the Walden Galleria J.Crew on Friday, December 9. More details on my blog here. Would love to meet some local JCAs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting Anne! I hope it's a wonderful event

      Delete
  3. I received the Oxford check coat in a size up (my usual coat size) after getting the smaller size and having it feel a bit small. I posted pics on my IG @wearthislikethis. I'd love thoughts, especially if it looks as oversized as it feels, and whether having the skirt with it makes any sense. (I'm feeling discouraged by the fit.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How would you style the taffeta skirt in either the neon buffalo check or the stewart plaid. I'm not sure if I really like it with flats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends how short it is, I think. A block heel might be perfect.

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)