Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Weekly Share: Other JCrew-like Retailers

This is the weekly "Other JCrew-like Retailers" post (similar to the "Off On A Tangent" posts), where we can share our finds from other retailers that have offerings similar to J.Crew (like Anthropologie, LE Canvas, Gap, BR, Talbots, Ann Taylor, and the like.)

If you have recently encountered items that are similar to J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including experiences with certain merchandise pieces, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

5 comments:

  1. Club Monaco is offering a staggered promo, the code FALL17 will knock 20% off $200+, 25% off $300+, and 30% off $400+.

    I scored a wool peacoat I've been stalking for months (you know 'winter is coming'). The mens' side of Club is very good, great styling and well made items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a nice alternative to J Crew cashmere, which has really disappointed me the past few seasons. I used to love the cashmere hoodies. Love! But they have gone downhill badly. LL Bean has a cashmere hoodie in several colors in their sale section for $99.99 and an extra 20% off sale today only. I have the black and sable and they are excellent quality. For that price, plus free shipping always and a "guaranteed forever" return policy, it's a legit "no brainer!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MS, I sized up. I'm a solid S/4 in J Crew but no vanity sizing at LL Bean so I fit a M.

      Delete
  3. I've been pretty happy with recent purchases from Club Monaco, Banana Republic and Talbots (their French theme is killing me). I think I'm hopping off the Crew, just too disappointed in their items recently

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)